Instructions for F-16

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Joseph, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Joseph

Joseph Member

I'm looking for english instructions for the Halinski F-16. Could anyone help me?
    Thanks in adavnce,

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy joseph,

I dont have an english version of the instructions, but, I do have a suggestion if you cant find any. And this does work, I have used it with non english instructions in the past.
    If you have the original instructions in what ever language and know of a website that can translate that language....however broken the english may be, and if you have a scanner with OCR (optical charater recognition) you can scan the document, then cut and paste the instructions into the translator online and translate and print them. I know it seems like alot of trouble, but it beats manually typing them in into the translator in a language you dont know then translating them.
    Now on the new printed insrtructions you wont have the illustrations, but you can cross reference the two copies and make sense of it.
    I wish I could help ya more, but this is a neat trick to know provided you have a scanner with OCR.

Hope this helps, have a nice day,

Greg aka GW

3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Joseph, email Halinski and ask for the english version of the Falcon instructions

it might have been part of the parts bin in the former life of this site

maybe Peter can help out

4. Joseph

Joseph Member

@ GW : thanks for the advice :smile:
    @ Rick : I e-mailed to him half a year ago and he refused to provide the instructions unless I buy 50 copies :mad:
  5. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I believe PMI adds English instructions to Halinski models they sell....
    Maybe Lou can help.