Attachments

• fw42-1.gif
    fw42-1.gif
    31 KB · Views: 192
  • FWa.jpg
    FWa.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 206

Dragos

I've started the design of the propeller but I have a dilemma: to make 3 or 4 blades?

Attachments

• fw42dk_1.jpg
    fw42dk_1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 37
  • fw42-zuijdwegt-1.jpg
    fw42-zuijdwegt-1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 39

Dragos

New model comming soon: the Vympel R-27/AA-10 "Alamo" air-to-air missile

Attachments

• Vympel R-27.jpg
    Vympel R-27.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11

Dragos

Miles M.52

Miles M.52 was a british supersonic project from the 40's.

Attachments

• M6.jpg
    M6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 20
  • M4.jpg
    M4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
That's a really interesting looking British X-plane you have going there, Dragos. Is the wider ring just behind the cockpit glazing the intake for an internal jet engine? I'd like to take a crack at building this one. Looking forward to your continued development.

Dragos

I'm glad you want to try it I will send you the file ASAP, if you will send trough an PM your email adress.

Many thanks Dragos. I will send you a PM. I have built a few other British experimental airplanes from WWII in 1/72, so this will be a welcome addition. I did a little research on the M.52 after seeing your thread - a very interesting bird. I think the usual British experimental colors of yellow underside with camouflage topside was very eyecatching on this particular airplane. I'll be interested to see which livery you selected. Thanks again for your development of a model of this little known aircraft.

Z

Zathros

O.K., I just read through this thread and it looks like you put out the models quicker than I could read it. I have never seen this kind of proficiency, it's awesome. The subject matter rules too.

Dragos

My first civilian airplane: the Brown B-1 Racer

Attachments

• 800px-Brown_B-1_Racer_NR83Y_Tamiami_FL_26.04.09R.jpg
    800px-Brown_B-1_Racer_NR83Y_Tamiami_FL_26.04.09R.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
  • B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 11
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 11