info on traveling train shows

I wanted to know if the traveling train shows come to town often. I’ve just started my model railroad and there is going to be a show in town at the end of the month. I’m working on what my layout will be so I can purchase as much as I can at the show to save money (if I find deals) but I’m not sure if I’ll have my layout done before the end of the month. With the holidays and all and I do not want to rush the planning I’m not sure the plan will be done before the show. I want to know if I shouldn’t worry because the shows come to town often and it’ll not be a year or a long time before the next show comes. Also, I’m I over expecting to get good deals at the show? I’m in the Northern Virginia area if that helps with knowing the frequencies of train shows in the area.
dhd

Pooh Bah
Travelling rail shows are rare -- I'm not sure if there are one or two left in the US. I know none of them come to Canada.
However, there are other shows that you can go to. I know that Maryland has some (used to have a nephew in Harper's Ferry) and there should be a few others. The train museum in Brunswick could tell you, also the one in Hagersville.

ezdays

Out AZ way
You could go to this site and check out Greenberg, GATS and the Worlds Greatest Hobby shows. There's one near you in a few weeks.
GB - Home

Yeah, the Greenberg show will be here Dec. 29 & 30 and I plan on going if only to see what kind of deals can be found. I also want to see the quality of the different manufactures since I'm not able to find a good LHS in my area.
dhd