info needed where can I found Sakura's Koubu?

seawolf

Dec 27, 2004
Hi all,
anybody know where I can find the pattern for Sakura's Koubu Paper model (sakura wars)?

or maybe anyone have the technical drawing of it?

tikitiki_m

Mar 18, 2005
Terra
www.picturetrail.com
Only Photo of FujiyamaStar

This is a only photo of FujiyamaStar from Sakura War5.

http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fujiyama25qr.jpg

fujiyama25qr.th.jpg

Sakura Taisen has been favoured best in its rawest form; the game.
Side products such as toys, models and logo-ware have not been massively overproduced.
This subject is more likely to be achieved by self design effort than grueling websearch.

Sakura Taisen 2 uses the same units with minor character additions. Hajime Katoki (Kai) had gotten involved and a second design for the Koubu was modeled; noted quickly by the distinctive triangular vent on head and flared crotch shield.

Sakura Taisen 3 has the Koubu-F, which I do not know if Sakura gets one in the subsequent Sakura Taisen 4.

This starts you at two (possibly three) "Sakura's Koubu" to work.
The bulk of featured materials is more illustrative than documentive, and I have not seen any orthographic set of views.

tikitiki_m's image could be a fanart custom model as far as I can determine. "Non-canon", at least it hasn't appeared amongst what I've documented yet; I don't have anything from the recent release of Sakura Taisen 5.

Sakura Taisen has been favoured best in its rawest form; the game.
Side products such as toys, models and logo-ware have not been massively overproduced.
This subject is more likely to be achieved by self design effort than grueling websearch.

Sakura Taisen 2 uses the same units with minor character additions. Hajime Katoki (Kai) had gotten involved and a second design for the Koubu was modeled; noted quickly by the distinctive triangular vent on head and flared crotch shield.

Sakura Taisen 3 has the Koubu-F, which I do not know if Sakura gets one in the subsequent Sakura Taisen 4.

This starts you at two (possibly three) "Sakura's Koubu" to work.
The bulk of featured materials is more illustrative than documentive, and I have not seen any orthographic set of views.

tikitiki_m's image could be a fanart custom model as far as I can determine. "Non-canon", at least it hasn't appeared amongst what I've documented yet; I don't have anything from the recent release of Sakura Taisen 5.

seawolf

Dec 27, 2004
tks for the info Masamune, I like Sakura Taisen, but didn't have the indepth info as described.

at first I was try to look for the 1st generation of Koubu - but the image from tikitimi_m's is good and will try to find the possibility to develop a paper model out of it.

seawolf

Dec 27, 2004
tks for the info Masamune, I like Sakura Taisen, but didn't have the indepth info as described.

at first I was try to look for the 1st generation of Koubu - but the image from tikitimi_m's is good and will try to find the possibility to develop a paper model out of it.

seawolf

Dec 27, 2004
hmm, the Steam Machine has the flying ability - interesting - sorry for the Out of Topic - but, how's the story? I mean, a flying steam machine at the steam era?

seawolf

Dec 27, 2004
hmm, the Steam Machine has the flying ability - interesting - sorry for the Out of Topic - but, how's the story? I mean, a flying steam machine at the steam era?

With the game play part dating-sim part battle-strategy, and using riveted-build steampowered technology paired to elemental magic... If the new "star" mecha in SK5 spec-out like the previous games... Were you expecting realism and consideration for physics? ^_^

Look at tikitiki_m's images, the layout is prefessional, clear sharp images, neatly blocked text. As with many game cardmodels this will likely remain a Japanese-only release. Sold as accompanying merchandise, possibly included in game packages, maybe available at conventions only. A slim possibility of it appearing outside of Asia by legal means, unless their U.S. marketing division finally wakes up.

Here's a link (may not post correctly) to some video clips from game 2:
http://www.irradiance.net/Animation...8t%a6C/%c4%e5%be%d42%a5%fe%a5%b2%b1%fe%a7%de/

With the game play part dating-sim part battle-strategy, and using riveted-build steampowered technology paired to elemental magic... If the new "star" mecha in SK5 spec-out like the previous games... Were you expecting realism and consideration for physics? ^_^

Look at tikitiki_m's images, the layout is prefessional, clear sharp images, neatly blocked text. As with many game cardmodels this will likely remain a Japanese-only release. Sold as accompanying merchandise, possibly included in game packages, maybe available at conventions only. A slim possibility of it appearing outside of Asia by legal means, unless their U.S. marketing division finally wakes up.

Here's a link (may not post correctly) to some video clips from game 2:
http://www.irradiance.net/Animation...8t%a6C/%c4%e5%be%d42%a5%fe%a5%b2%b1%fe%a7%de/