Indiana Mom Attempts to Outrun Freight Train

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ezdays, Sep 6, 2007.

1. viperman

viperman Active Member

In a lot of areas, there are cameras installed at grade crossings, and a ticket is sent in the mail to any violators
  2. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Speaking of red lights...I live a couple of blocks from an intersection that's cost 5 lives over a couple of years. Between the fools running the stop sign and the other fools speeding on the main drag, it's a sure-fire recipe for disaster....People just don't realize that a vehicle can be a deadly mode of transportation.
  3. jimh

jimh Member

I seen this posted on several other forums I am a member at as well as on the news. It really is sickening, and things like this, where there are kids involved, also tend to make me a bit angry.

Being a full time stay at home Dad has made me extra sensitive to issues involving kids.
  4. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

5. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

I'll echo Gary's...

..thoughts. No sympathy for her. I feel for her remaining family. Can you endulge your thoughts as if it was you and you finally find out the results of your "judgement"? I think there was no judgement. It's what's becoming of society. No care, no thought. Just jump.

Like the man said, "Can ya here me now"?

I love stupid people. It's so entertaining.

6. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

I've heard stories from drivers' that you can actually feel the bones cracking as the train rides over the person or animal- scary.

The other day I went for a cab ride and the driver showed me where a horses body lay and 100 meters up the track (Up hill and trains going at 60kph) was its head.