Indiana Mom Attempts to Outrun Freight Train

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Speaking of red lights...I live a couple of blocks from an intersection that's cost 5 lives over a couple of years. Between the fools running the stop sign and the other fools speeding on the main drag, it's a sure-fire recipe for disaster....People just don't realize that a vehicle can be a deadly mode of transportation.

jimh

Sep 7, 2007
I seen this posted on several other forums I am a member at as well as on the news. It really is sickening, and things like this, where there are kids involved, also tend to make me a bit angry.

Being a full time stay at home Dad has made me extra sensitive to issues involving kids.

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
I'll echo Gary's...

..thoughts. No sympathy for her. I feel for her remaining family. Can you endulge your thoughts as if it was you and you finally find out the results of your "judgement"? I think there was no judgement. It's what's becoming of society. No care, no thought. Just jump.

Like the man said, "Can ya here me now"?

I love stupid people. It's so entertaining.

Mark

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Jan 27, 2007
Centurion, South Africa
I've heard stories from drivers' that you can actually feel the bones cracking as the train rides over the person or animal- scary.

The other day I went for a cab ride and the driver showed me where a horses body lay and 100 meters up the track (Up hill and trains going at 60kph) was its head.