Indiana Midland Pic's

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by marty w., Jan 1, 2003.

1. marty w.

marty w. Member

IM 358 with new paint scheme was shot switching Herman's Farm Supply.

Attached Files:

2. marty w.

marty w. Member

Attached Files:

3. marty w.

marty w. Member

Almost done

Attached Files:

4. marty w.

marty w. Member

IM 358 with Erie 1403 heading back to Indianapolis after working the IU power plant in Bloomington.

Attached Files:

5. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Beautiful photos here Marty. Also on your web side. You layout is similare to mine. I don't have the lighting or camara to take your kind of photos so I can't show my layout to advantage.
  6. Great photos but even better painting and detailing, Marty!:)

Nice job!
  7. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Man, that is some FANTASTIC work you're doing there, Marty!
    Thanks for posting those!
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Love the sharp paint scheme on that Geep! Nice weathering on thebox car too!
  9. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Hi Marty, great photo's and excellent modeling.

Just awhile back I was stopped by a flagger at a crossing to let a loco with car pass. Thought it was pretty neat.

10. interurban

interurban Active Member

Like wise very nice layout Marty.
    Good clear pics.
  11. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Super photographs Marty and really neat modelling. How about posting more pics? :)

12. marty w.

marty w. Member

Thank You guy's for the kind remarks.
    I have been struggling with a paint scheme that would be easy and quick to apply and this is the finale result.
  13. marty w.

marty w. Member

This is Erie 1403. It's a Atlas loco that is detailed and painted.

Attached Files:

14. marty w.

marty w. Member

Last one that is worth posting. Oh please excuse the dirty finger print on the above pic.

Attached Files:

15. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

The pics of 1403 are superb Marty! :eek: :eek:
    Thats the first time I've seen a close-up of an Atlas loco.. fabulous! Now I see why the guys rave about them. (And that paint scheme is outta this world!!)
    Thanks for posting them.

16. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

Marty, those pictures are just wonderful, very good modelling. I, like the rest, would love to see more. Your photographs are excellent:) :) :) :)

17. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Marty, Nice work and shots!
  18. marty w.

marty w. Member

Errol, Drew and Gary,
    Thank you.

That's a older Atlas unit. The grabs were molded on and some of the other details. All the molded on detail was removed and wire grabs and lift rings were added.

19. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Lookin good Marty! Lookin S. IN too. Nice paint job and the little plastic folk in the paint shop will thank you for the color choices if you ever do an IU promo like the Monon did. That barn reminded me of the ultimate IN barn I saw in S. IN around Franklin Co. a couple of years ago. Classic half octogaon roof red barn in nice shape with a b-ball backboard on the front! Ya gotta have one marty! I was siving the idea for myself, but do it do it do it!!!:D :D :D
  20. marty w.

marty w. Member

That's a coool idea! Basketball and Indiana go hand in hand.
    I could get some little plastic ballplayers and a plastic Bobby Knight slap''n um. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D