Incredible Free Car Models

Z

Zathros

These are the cars I thought were cool, there's a lot more. They are all free, in .PDO format. I can't believe I had not seen this site before. I have not explored the whole site yet but it's looking good, and so are the models I have downloaded. There's a guy on another forum who started making similar cars, and decided to charge for him. These are way past that, and they are FREE! These came off of the 1:24 scale page, there are many more pages!! These cars have interiors! That blows me away. They could scale up and make for some nice R/C bodies.

http://ph3dm.maquettes-papier.net/index.php?category/Maquettes-papier/Voitures/Voitures-1:24

Home Page: http://ph3dm.maquettes-papier.net/

This one is incredible, I hope it is finished:

.P1010002_971_s.jpg

.impala64m_208_s.jpg

.galaxie643_s.jpg

.m4_587_s.jpg

.chevroletcorvette1963_s.jpg

paper hollywood

Thanks for pointing me that way, Zath. I've run across his Tintin rocket before, but I guess I didn't look around the site. He's got a number of cars, mostly concept cars, but a few very collectible vintage ones. I opened several and none had interiors, but his body design work and page layouts are very nice. The vintage car in your pic there seems to be WIP, but it should be a doozy. He also has some familiar figure models on the site. Everyone should check his site out now and then.

Wade

Z

Zathros

The Impala, Galaxie 500, and the Thunderbird have interiors. I opened up the .PDO fles and checked them out personally. The 'Vette doesn't. I didn't go through all of them. The Vintage French car, I forget the model, would be a real winner if it is ever finished.

Nice cars for the price. I tend to look for FREE models. It seems as of lately, not in this forum, but in others, anybody who makes a model that is printable wants money for it, and when you see what is available for free, it makes you wonder what their thinking. It's kind of killing the Hobby, and their not selling much either, judging by the whining and moaning I hear gong on. :)