In the spirit of rating merchants

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
I'm wondering also,I have over $350 of Kato Unitrack in my cart just waiting for me to push the pay button.;)

robhink

Feb 8, 2007
I haven't had any problems with them so far, I've made three purchases from them. Their online account system is a little goofy I placed my last order with them on the 23rd of January received it about a week later, however the online tracking still shows the order as open. I know that someone had mentioned about slow shipping, that hasn't been a concern with me, however I'm pretty close to them (PA vs NY). Rob Hinkle

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
I've ordered a couple of things from them and been reasonably satisfied. My only complaint was that they didn't notify me that my RMT Beep was on backorder when their website said it was in stock. I e-mailed them about two weeks later when I received my second order ahead of the first. They were quick to reply and let me know what was going on but it would have been nice if they came to me first instead of me going to them. Other than that, no complaints.

hiscopilot

Dec 27, 2006
Spring Hill, TN
THanks for all of the feedback!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as they answer a question I have about backorder, my hubby just might give me $$$ to buy some stuff I need! WOO HOO!

Also thanks so much for the votes! Hopefully his pic will win. The easter pic is cute, but my son's pic is cuter (I'm definitely biased! :) )

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
hiscopilot said:
THanks for all of the feedback!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as they answer a question I have about backorder, my hubby just might give me $$$ to buy some stuff I need! WOO HOO!

Also thanks so much for the votes! Hopefully his pic will win. The easter pic is cute, but my son's pic is cuter (I'm definitely biased! :) )
I voted for your son as well.... Even though the little girl in the pink coat looks almost exactly like my daughter. Close enough to be a twin..... My daughter being twins is a scarey thought.... :D