in need;

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Wanted. tired, LPB`s you know the sleeping kind in HO and N scales, and the bums as well. does anyone know where I can get some, what co makes them, price`s ect, any help would be apreciated

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Woodland Scenics makes all sorts of LPBs in all scales. Usually they come out in larger scales first, but they are catching up in N. If you can't find them in your LHS, then just about any dealer with a net store can get you what you need. For N you can get them here at a LHS for around $8 US for a package of around nine figures. The net stores are around a dollar cheaper. Try Tainworld or Walthers.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
thanks for the quick reply ezy, you wouldnt have the links to trainworld, or walthers, would you? call me stupid if you want but I dont have those links,( just dont call me LATE for a grog or two...have a good one..steve

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
ausien said:
thanks for the quick reply ezy, you wouldnt have the links to trainworld, or walthers, would you? call me stupid if you want but I dont have those links,( just dont call me LATE for a grog or two...have a good one..steve
Trainworld is: http://www.trainworld.com/

and Wathers is: http://www.walthers.com/

I know, I know, but kinda surprising none the less....

I have gotten several packs of LPB's from Walthers sale catalog in the past.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Ausien,

I'll check my LHS tomorrow. (Gotta go gets some bits and pieces). They have a big revolving rack sorta thing of LPB in all sorts of guises. Can't remembetr brand name, and IIRC, are NOT cheap. (But very well detailed). I'll see what they've got and what brand they are.

Don't let me forget!!! :eek:

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
ausien said:
thanks woodie, that would help. so dont forget mate, this is your friendly reminder...have a good one..steve

Got me bits for the wooden road bridge I'm gunna make. :)

And the LPBs are Woodlands Scenics "Scenic Accents" LPBs. All sorts of ones. But as I said, ain't cheap. $19.50 AUS for 6 LPBs. Didn't really have time to look if they had exactly what you want, but there is quite a wide range. :wave:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
thanks woodie, i`ll have to go and twist the arm of my LHS owner and get him to order some for me. hope you post a pic or two of that bridge mate...have a good one ..steve

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Ausien,

The bits I got were balsa bits to scratch build a wooden road bridge over Garahbara Cutting.

Across here.
attachment.php

If you look closely, you can see the road cutting coming in from the right, half way along the hill.

Wish me luck!! :cool: I ain't been a bridge engineer or builder before! :eek:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
me either, (or it ) neither, but have all the luck you can handle, but with what I have seen and heard about your modleing skills you dont need it... happy bridge building woodie, give me a toot when its done mate...have a good one..steve