Imperial Star Destroyer - Imperator Class

reddwarf

Yes I did eventually find, have been trying to join all afternoon, but keeps refusing, but being in Russian I don't know what its saying

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Use Google Translate. Copy and Paste the URL into the box, click on Russian, if it cannot figure out the language. When you do, click on what appears on the right window, and the whole site will be translated.

O.k., tried that, it did not work. I did copy and paste whole sections of the text into Google Translate and that did work.

https://translate.google.com/

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I wonder if the "political" situation has or might be contributing to that. I really don't know. If someone could give me some dimensions, maybe I'll bang out a little one for you guys. Not percentages, real dimensions, then I can parametric scale out some pictures, and make the dimensions and model with the right level of detail. It's important with tiny stuff that you have what needs to be there. Truth be told, I don't know these models like some people do here. I would not dare pit my knowledge of "Star Wars" with some of the people here who know so much, it boggles my mind. :)

reddwarf

Whats this mean, maybe Im getting this wrong. (Write swmodel vice versa, and the figure through a gap indicates the number of letters in the word)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Don't include the Gap? I speak 3 languages, sometimes I understand broken English, but I could be wrong. Actually, I'm probably wrong.

Give me the name of that little ship, and I'll Bang one out, O.K.? :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Mysteroid, good job. Maybe someone else will have luck. If you downloaded that model, and you and reddwarf talked in P.M.'s, you could discuss many things. I will BAN the first person that asks me what I mean by that. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I understand a few languages too! but I don't know what the heck the teenagers say these days say. whats a ''bookey momma?''

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Oh crap! I was hoping you wanted to dance!! :)

Bookey momma = - Appalling in nature; not good in any manner or degree; of poor or inferior quality; unpleasant; smells like fish.