Imogene Is Back At The Blue Note!

Cowcatcher

I came in to clean up on Monday and here was Lucy out back with Mr. Feedwaters cap pinned to the clothesline beatin' the stuffins out of it like a rug! Never knew a cap could stink so bad!!!!! I asked her what in tarnation she was doing and she got all ticked off and quit.

I was pretty down over that but this morning when I came down to open up here was Imogene sittin' out front, her eyes all red from cryin'. Seems when she got to Washington DC she went right up to the White House and asked for that Federal Judge job. They told her that unless she was from Idaho, Utah or Georgia she didn't have a chance of gettin' one. Nearly broke the poor girls heart!

So Imogene is back and I am glad she is! Treat her fine as a lady can be, OK!

Menu tonight is meat loaf, fried potato slices and string beans. Got some Pistachio ice cream for dessert!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I am gonna grab my usual spot in the corner. I'll take a sstab at that meatloaf as long as it promises not to stab back. I take a nice cold beer and sit back and watch the sights.

Mr. Feedwater's cap seems to be a bit tipsy tonight. Is that from the beating or did it get in the hooch?

davidstrains

verrry quiet night, but I'll join Tom for the meatloaf and a cool one. Glad Imogene is back, she didn't loose her chest problem:D

If we knew how to keep the critter here we wouldn't have to worry about the "licked donuts" in the morning.:)

Clerk

Dave. That is my favorate meal. WATCH OUT HERE I COME. I just wish you weren't so dange far away.

Cowcatcher

I am sorry about the menu for tonight. You know how much I enjoy Imogene's talent and happy disposition so I don't want no one complainin' as she cooked tonight and it's something she got back there in DC. Personally I think she got it from Fear Factor but I ain't sayin' a word.

So, marinated squid and deep fried onion rings it is and cherry cobbler for dessert. We got some special rice wine too.

Now for the rest of you I got lots of snacks like cheese and crackers, Buffalo wings, etc. and beer, lots and lots of beer!