im very new

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alienboy, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienboy

alienboy New Member

Im a beginner and i want to know whats a good car for a beginner. I want a good controling car thats gas and passes 40+ MPH and is around $300-$350. Please i need help my parents dont want to spend alot and for it not to work. Please im asking IN NEED ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!AND I WANT A GAS CAR..... :( i dont want to spend ANOTHER christmas with out one.
  2. if you want a stadium truck that is very fast-50+m.p.h. It has a very powerful engine and there are always parts if you need them. you can get for right at $300. here is the link:

http://hobbypeople.net/gallery/629175.asp
  3. alienboy

alienboy New Member

but cant i get a rustler and make it in to a 4wd instead of a 2wd? u live in california i do to i wanted to go to hobby people but my dad didnt have enough time so we didnt go. is a rustler a good stadium truck for a beginner or is a T-maxx better for a beginner?
  4. alienboy

alienboy New Member

O and can i make it 2 speeds? And what do I have to buy?
  5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

both of those hop-ups arent avalible for that truck.
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

www.racing-cars.com/xtdesertstormr3e.asp
    click on the link.this is the fastest 1:10 scale rc stadium truck you can buy.3 speed tranny with over 2 horse power.buy that and you will never need or want anything else.0-40 in 1.5 seconds and 70+MPH in 3rd gear.
    i know you are a beginer but well just go easy on that throtle.
  7. alienboy

alienboy New Member

ya but cant i make some thing to make it 4wd or is there some that they sell?
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

i believe they do make a 4wd version.i e-mailed them to find out for sure.if they do,i might get it myself.if not i will settle for the 2 wheel drive.i would if i were you as well.
  9. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Here is another one of themost fastest cars that you can buy: http://www.racing-cars.com/menace.asp

It also is 4 wheel drive,but I dont know about the price..maybe you can push for it....it will last long...
  10. alienboy

alienboy New Member

ya i saw that one for $536.00
  11. alienboy

alienboy New Member

12. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Yes...but that site is fairly expensive...I think I saw one for like 392 or something in that price renge
  13. alienboy

alienboy New Member

I went to a site that is was 312. And the Nitro Fusion for like 212.
  14. alienboy

alienboy New Member

15. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

The Nitro Fusion is a great On-Road truck..Can reach speeds of 80+MPH!
  16. alienboy

alienboy New Member

ya its really cool but cant i make it higher so it can be a off road truck like by suspensions and higher it some how?
  17. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Im not really sure...maybe shocks can make it a little higher.
  18. alienboy

alienboy New Member

How about buying BIG tires and some shocks? Will that make it bigger?
  19. xxx-ntkid

xxx-ntkid New Member

20. Go with the Nitro MT by HPI. They just came out with a newer version called the Nitro MT2. The truck is very nice and has alot of hop up parts. Out of the box it goes around 35 MPH and by changing the clutch bell to a 15 tooth it will past 40 MPH easy. The truck handles very well and goes for 299.99 with everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.