I'm touched

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Relic, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Relic

Relic Member

I know what you'er all thinkin' and while that's right I don't mean that kind of touched {got new meds ]
    What I'm talking about is the message telling me I haven't posted for a while. I'm on quite a few forums,railway and motorcycle and they only notice when I say something not PC {can you imagine]
    So thanks, I don't get warm 'n' fuzzy often, feels kinda good
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

We're pleased that you're touched by that reminder. Some people have objected to being reminded that they haven't posted lately, so I'm touched that you are touched.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Should we tell him its an automatic feature and that one of the staff didn't actually compose that "haven't seen you post" message? :)

Ooops! We're still on the air!!!?!! :wave::mrgreen:
  4. TCH

TCH Member

EZ days

I`m touched that your touched that Relic is touched

think I must be touched too :cry: :cry:

5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Actually - I Think Peter worded the message :) :) It had to be written by someone :) It's the thought that counts anyway :D :D :D
  6. Relic

Relic Member

oh no! how could have been so naive!?
    I'm heading for the garage with the vacume hose
    woe is me
  7. Relic

Relic Member

I'm touched in so many ways
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, there are a few "automatic" messages generated. One is when someone logs on that hasn't posted in a while, another is when they haven't posted at all. There are also a few that go out to "greet" a new member. The fact that Peter set them up in the first place is significant. Some forums don't seem to care if you post or not, we do, and we let you know that we do....:wave: :wave:
  9. nkp174

nkp174 Active Member

Relic, this means that you're behind on your railroad pic quota! That's the reason for the message :)
  10. Relic

Relic Member

yeah I know{about the lack of pic's}and I'm sick about it .I didn't get near as much done as I planned{insert excuses here}but when I have something photo-worthy I'll sender on in.