I'm still around.

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by paulhbell, Jun 3, 2007.

1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Ok, first off, thanks for the PM's and email's guys.

2 weeks since I last posted, except for a happy birthday to rick ths morning, and I think I have calmed down to the point that I will start posting again. I will not be getting involved in any threads that have copyright involved, although I don't agree with breaking copyright. Also I will not post in thread's that have 'nastieness' towards other members. I will be devoting my time on the forum to paper/card modeling only.

While I have not posted, I have had more time to read other thread's that I don't normally look into and found that I have missed out on a few build ideas.

I have been busy building while I've been away, sleeping beauty castle, verdandi manga figure, both of jay's new battlestars and gearz's gallactica, original Enterprise bridge, plus other's as well. Got about 10 builds on the go at the moment. As for designing, my first ''own'' build has just started (royal navy type 22 HMS cornwall) so this will be a while before I show any photo's.

I would like to say thank you to the admin's for keeping my membership open and keep up the good work with the forum, to the admin's and the mod's.
  2. Clashster

Clashster Member

Glad you're back, Paul! Looking forward to seeing some photos of your work. And love all the ships that are appearing here! Good luck with the design!

3. cjd

cjd Member

nice to have you back