I'm Pandorii, I make things out of paper...

Pandorii

Jul 12, 2013
Hello, I found your site linked over at /po/ and was told to come and check out your member SilverOxide's neato stuff.

My current kick is making WH40k models and other tabletop games, it's taken priority over my own original paper sculpture because it saves a lot of money out of our fun budget to not spend it on one tank for tabletop gaming. I use a light desk and a #11 surgeons scalpel to keep everything clean and uniform as well as getting the most out of my materials.

Here's my first try with the razorwing.
http://i.imgur.com/SivEU6X.jpg

And, this is my waveserpent work in progress. I replaced the cockpits with blast shields because I really don't like the bubble look of them. I also slightly redesigned the turret up top to better fit the magnets inside as well as a slight aesthetic change.
http://imgur.com/VWnv7Iu

SivEU6X.jpg

VWnv7Iu.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for WH40K. We have many members who are involved (in one degree or another) in WH40K. I am sure that they will lend you a hand if you need it.
Silveroxide is (in fact) one of our better WH40K modelers. He doe a GREAT deal of enhancing and scratch building. If you want to learn new techniques, he is the guy to watch.

If you have not seen it yet, you may want to look through the WH40K Section: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=660.
You will find models there that you can download now while you are waiting (the four weeks) to access the DOWNLOAD Section.

You do really good work. Your models look GREAT!
You are more then welcome to start a thread and post your work here.
Not only that, but when you start a new project you are welcome to start a build thread.
Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills and highlight problem areas that you are having with a particular model that you need help with.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you.

Once again, welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

otto wingelaar

Jun 23, 2007
Hello Pandoril.
Welcome to this great forum.
Your model of the rasorwing is incredibly beautiful.
I'm looking forward to your next model, keep up the good work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome Pandorii! I embedded the pictures for you. You can do this by clicking on the url of your image and pasting it into the dialog box that comes up when you click the Yellow Box Button, the one with the Mountains and Little Dot for a Sun and Yellow Sky. :)

Nice work by the way! :)

Pandorii

Jul 12, 2013
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, And thanks Zathros for imbedding the images!

I've been stuck in the tools and howto's section for a few days now. So many new things to try :3

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
If you need any help, send me a P.M. You models have a particular sharpness and crispness of lines that make them stand out. Few people can pull that off that well, especially in one color. Excellent workmanship! You are among fans. :)