i'm looking for some material..

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by arvivlx, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. arvivlx

    arvivlx New Member

    my uncle told me of some material he saw online, he dont know what or how it called. i always use glass or plastic, but he told me he saw stuff that doesnt get the cutting-knife breaking, and the cutting-knife dont leave mark on, do u know what is that stuff and where i can get that?
  2. Retired_for_now

    Retired_for_now New Guy

    Are you looking for a cutting mat? Most craft stores and large department stores (WalMart) sell cutting mats in the craft or fabric section. Get a "self-healing" mat - the material tend to close back up and keep a smooth surface even after lots of use. OLFA is one brand you might find.


Share This Page