I'm getting the boot and I shower every day

rsn48

For the past four or five times I have logged onto the Gauge Chat after about 5 to 10 minutes I get the boot. I don't have a fire wall and nothing has changed on my computer that I am aware of that should affect this outcome.

I do run adaware, spybot and an antivirus program, but these shouldn't affect my time on chat. This is the only place it happens and I was on chat the past 6 months without any problems with all the above mentioned software. Anyone have any ideas?

C

Catt

Rick,I've had the same problem the last two or three times I was in chat.I just got tired of it and stopped going.:(

rsn48

Catt,
I bounced this since you were having the same problem I was having. I found that the driver for my internet card on the computer was installed twice. The conflicts this created was the culprit behind all my boots. Now that I have only one driver installed, the boots have stopped.

F

Fred_M

I'm not having that problem, the one I have is everytime lately I log in to chat there is no one else there. It's no fun chatting to yourself. Rather talk to the wife. FRED

belg

WOW FRED how desperate are you!!!!!:D :D I've noticed the same thing the gang seems to be shrinking maybe we need to set a time so everyone knows when someone will be there. Just a thought.Pat

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by dash10
I'm not having that problem, the one I have is everytime lately I log in to chat there is no one else there. It's no fun chatting to yourself. Rather talk to the wife. FRED

I try to be on at Noon EST & then again at 9:30 PM EST :)