i'm creating the speed racer mach 6 racing car.

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by papermodelfan2005, May 29, 2008.

1. hi i just want you all to know i'm creating the speed racer mach 6 concept racing car it's another project model i have started drawing of the car but not yet compleated but i have 5 skeches done

i can show you all if i know how to post them in here. any ideas?
  2. voltron5

voltron5 Member

I for one would love to see your work, as I'm sure everybody else would too.:mrgreen:

I host my pics at imageshack. first visit this link, ImageShack® - Image Hosting

Second, click the browse button, find the pic you want and select it.
    Third make sure you have the resize image ticker checked, select 640x480 for message boards. Then click host it. Now after you host it a seperate page will load up with a bunch of links on it, what I use is the link all the way at the bottom. Right click and copy this link. Now when posting, up at the top there is a picture of a paperclip, click this. paste the link where it says upload from url, then click upload, and that is it. You can attach up to 6 pics per post I think. Hope this helps, and I'm looking forward to seeing those pics.:thumb:
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

You can also upload them to the gallery right here then use the links at the bottom of each image :)
  4. JT Fox

JT Fox Member

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Cheers JTF
  5. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

The Mach6 is a nice car. I'd like to see how it goes for ya. ;)
  6. voltron5

voltron5 Member

Hey, it's looking really good. If you don't mind me asking,what is your method for laying out on paper by hand, and how did you turn the hand drawing into clean lines like that? Can't wait to see some pics of this one built:mrgreen:
  7. updated! completed first sheet

ImageShack - Hosting :: mach6zu0.png
    oh? how do i clean it you mean well it's very simple i draw it out 2. i scan it in my copyer and i have a paint shop pro x soft ware that i use the clean it with a lectronic paint brush smooth lines and then a color it with a tool call refill paint can i can fill one area at a time i hope this helps you a little.
  8. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Member

Looking good :thumb:
  9. voltron5

voltron5 Member

this is looking really good papermodelfan, I'll def. be building this one. keep up the good work:thumb:
  10. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Very good indeed! I must build one to stand beside my Mach-5
  11. Master-Bruce

I have a five view schematic/blueprint of this car if it helps?
  12. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Hey Friend, email them to me, please:thumb:
  13. can you send them to me allso thanks my email is ozzadm1@netzero.com

oh? i didn't tell you this i'm making a 3D display all so for show and details
  14. Master-Bruce