I'm classifying this one under....

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by TheWebdude, Jan 30, 2007.

1. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Now, THIS is a model I'd like to build.....

Attached Files:

2. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Oh my..................
    What was the range on this thing, 2 miles???????
  3. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

I don't know but I bet it would be a GREAT two miles if it was.......
  4. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Build which one, the bike or the plane. Looks like they have the same engine.
  5. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

I don't usually do planes much anymore....did a LOT of them as a kid (Dad was civil service at KellyAFB) but, if the bike became a kit I'd probably 'have' to have a set.......:twisted:
  6. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I have only built one plane (concord). Tried a few other's, but the wings always get me mad and the model's end up in the bin.

I am building the yamaha yzfr1 from the yamaha site, I've only got the tyres to finish then it's done. I have had a bit of time away from my niece, so I thought i would have a go at one of the yamaha models.
    I don't really like bikes, but it's looking good.

I will eventually buy a camera to post some photo's---sorry.
  7. Alcides

Alcides Member

Here you have a different aproach:

I think a model of this ca be really, really cool. and you can see the engine !!!

8. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Never mind a model, I'd like to build the bike !! :twisted: (Sorry folks, but there are times when card just doesn't cut it !! lol )
  9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Never mind wanting the bike. I want the plane, just look at the crome on the prop.
  10. charliec

charliec Active Member

Scary concept - imagine the torque reaction - accelerate away from the lights and the bike autorotates you into the road. Back off in a corner and the rear wheel comes off the road. BMWs and Motoguzzis would seem tame after this device.

The first concept with the crankshaft at right angles to the frame might be rideable I have my doubts about the second one.

11. Rev

Rev Member

Please somebody, build this and relase it! I will pay, I will beta build, I will even help you set up a paypal site to sell it. I just love these, they are definitely sick and wrong!