i'm buying a house!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by nachoman, Oct 29, 2006.

1. nachoman

nachoman Guest

hello all, just thought I would post a genral topic thread to say I am buying a house in central phoenix. Its a great location close to where I work. being a single guy, I will have 3 spare bedrooms. That means, my 3x6 railroad may finally get a home! I also have a very large storage room off from the carport. I havent decided what I would want to do with that yet.

2. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Careful, 3x6 can quickly become 10x10 ;) Congratulations on the house.
  3. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Congrats to you Kevin:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Maybe you can expand to make a bigger layout now as LM said.
  4. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Congratulations! I'm just north of Metrocenter. Guess this means you can officially change your location under your avatar now!
  5. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Congrats! Being a single model railroader with a 3 bedroom house could be dangerous. It isn't all that hard to make tunnels through walls to expand that 10 x10 railroad into the next bdroom and make it 2 10 x 10 sections of the same model railroad. Then you get to thinking, I don't really need this living room, so you do another wall tunnel. Pretty soon you have a one bedroom apartment with a really huge model railroad!
  6. interurban

interurban Active Member

Great move Kevin.

So er when can your model railway mates come on over to stay for a few days , :D :D :D :D

announce1 Just playing with you Kevin , unless I do get down your way, kidding again

I bet you are a happy chappy, great investment.
  7. nachoman

nachoman Guest

LOL guys, I have way too many other interests to devote my entire house to the railroad! Wait... I can make a garden railroad now!

8. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

:wave: :wave: Great Kevin. When yoiu decide on your train room, you can post a pickture.:thumb: :thumb:
  9. NCMRailroad

NCMRailroad Member

I totally envy you man... A single railroader (man) and a house of 3+ extra rooms... Wow! I would be in train heaven! sign1 :thumb: