I'm back

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by DanRaitz, Feb 22, 2003.

1. DanRaitz

DanRaitz Member

Just got back on-line. The move to Minnesota went fine. We are finally settled into the house. The railroad is still in boxes mostly.
    Been off-line so long I was starting to get withdrawls.

2. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

I know the feeling Dan, welcome back.

I guess you have some settling down to do before the trains come up as a priority :)

3. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Welcome back...Moving?...you must be exhausted! I'm sure being back here is a nice break..have fun unpacking...lol
  4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Welcome to sunny Minnesota! :)
  5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Welcome back Dan! :)
  6. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Hi Dan,

If I remember, it was more or less a DIY move. Glad everyone survived! I've done it a couple of times myself, so I know it feels good to have it over and done!! :) :)

So, is the basement heated?? Dry?? :D :D
  7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi, welcome back, time to start on that dream layout :D

8. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Welcome back!:cool: I don't envy the moving part, though. Had to relocate the railroad (as well as household & family:rolleyes: ) eight times in six years at one point not too far in the past.
    Good luck with the new place, hope the train room has a good heater and let us know how you're making out!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
  9. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Just moved? So did I. Know the feeling. But the layout? All the bits of mine are still in storage. They won't be coming out again, till I get a new place. Withdrawl? Yep, Know that too.
    Oh well. There's always The Gauge. :):)
  10. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

Welcome back, nothing like a good move to set you back a few months in the hobby:D.
    Been there, done that and after 5 months, I am still unpacking a few boxes a day with (so it seems), no end in sight:rolleyes:.
    With any luck, you packed your train boxes in some sort of order, so you have no problem finding what you need, when you need it, unlike me, who still finds himself flailing through box after box trying to find things:eek:.
    Happy modeling!