I'm back

DanRaitz

May 30, 2002
Maricopa, AZ, USA
Just got back on-line. The move to Minnesota went fine. We are finally settled into the house. The railroad is still in boxes mostly.
Been off-line so long I was starting to get withdrawls.

Dan

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi, welcome back, time to start on that dream layout :D

Shamus
waver.gif

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Welcome back!:cool: I don't envy the moving part, though. Had to relocate the railroad (as well as household & family:rolleyes: ) eight times in six years at one point not too far in the past.
Good luck with the new place, hope the train room has a good heater and let us know how you're making out!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Dan,

Just moved? So did I. Know the feeling. But the layout? All the bits of mine are still in storage. They won't be coming out again, till I get a new place. Withdrawl? Yep, Know that too.
Oh well. There's always The Gauge. :):)

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
Welcome back, nothing like a good move to set you back a few months in the hobby:D.
Been there, done that and after 5 months, I am still unpacking a few boxes a day with (so it seems), no end in sight:rolleyes:.
With any luck, you packed your train boxes in some sort of order, so you have no problem finding what you need, when you need it, unlike me, who still finds himself flailing through box after box trying to find things:eek:.
Happy modeling!

Terry