I'm Back

Hi all, Sorry I haven't been active lately, I've been struggling with some blown disks due to an accident. I'm now on disability, so should have time to work on my layout...Here's a picture of some of the structures I've been working on while laid up, still a long way to go, but it's good to be able to get back at it even if it's only for a couple of hours a day..

Attachments

• kalamazoo-q dec-02.jpg
    kalamazoo-q dec-02.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 95

Clerk

That is really a nice photo of a great scenery. Is that police car pacing the train or trying to catch up to the lead engine and nail tha hog head?

interurban

Glad your back

Hi Planeshavings 42,
Sorry to read about your accident:(
Hope all mends well, I bet your glad to have a model railway to help you pass the time whilst you heal;)
Real good looking buildings, keep it up.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p

Drew1125

Welcome back planeshavings!
Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope everything works out OK...

WOW! What a fanrastic looking layout!
Would love to see some more!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
OW! I'm glad you're on the mend well enough to enjoy model building. Hope you're 100% soon. Nice looking city scape!
Ralph

Pooh Bah
Welcome back Mr Shavings.
In between the pain, this is the time to work on all those kits you put aside for the day you'd have time to work on all those kits.

jon-monon

Hi PS, nice lookin buildins! Sorry to hear bout your back. Will pray for you to heal. Welcome back to The Gauge.

cidchase

Hi Duane,
Hope you have a smooth recovery, real glad you're getting some time to mrr! Take it easy, best wishes. :)
from Olive Branch,

shamus

Registered Member
Hello planeshavings42, and welcome back, hope you are feeling okay now.
Very nice photo and scenery, like it a lot.
Shamus
wink.gif

THANKS ALL

THE BACK IS ON THE MEND, AND IT'S GOOD TO CHECK IN ON THE GAUGE AND SEE ALL THE PROGRESS EVERYONE IS MAKING ON THEIR LAYOUTS...KEEP EM ERE PHOTO'S COMING.....:)