I'm Back

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by hpept, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hpept

hpept Member

Hello my friends,
    here i go again. I've been away from the group ( and from most of my usual occupations) for more than two months because i had to look after my little boy, who, on sunday 29 january, broke his left tigh bone. It was a bad playground accident, which needed seven weeks of full cast on both legs and absolute immobility.
    It has been a terrible period, but thanks God, it's passing away and my son is slowly recovering. I was amazed at how he withstood his condition, and how strong, calm and patient he is. I'm sure most of adults would go nuts in his feet.
    So, here i am now. Still have to look after my son, but now i can sometimes peep in the forum and leave some traces. Thanks to those of you who supported me during my absence. Enjoy your life, it's so good...
  2. 46rob

46rob Member

Good to hear that Lorenzo's doing so well. Children are amazingly resilient creatures. Hope you get some modeling in soon as winter approaches down there.
  3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I'm glad to hear your son is doing better. I could never stay immobile for seven weeks. Seven hours maybe. I hope he continues to improve.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.