I'm back--sortof

Hi folks, just dropping a line to let everyone know I didn't fall off the face of the earth!;) I've been away from the internet for a while just because of new responsibilities at work that seem to be requiring my devotion much more than previously. (getting promoted isn't all it's cracked up to be) When I get home it's all I can do to get caught up on things around the house and then trying to find time for a little modeling; well....that's becoming more difficult as well, not to mention trying to get caught up on what everyone's been doing here lately!
As far as the layout; I still need to get some more tracklaying done and am beginning placement of vehicular roads and basic scenery formers. I also built a rectangular water tower from styrene and am working on a Walthers "background building" commissary warehouse. So, if I don't post very often, it's not that I'm not thinking of everyone here and all your various projects! You're a swell bunch!
Happy modeling!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Tyson Rayles

Matt glad to hear you are doing well! :) Congrats on your promotion as well, understand what you mean about it eating up your time for other things. Perhaps after you have had time to get settled in to the new job position you will have more time. Till then at least drop by once in a while and let us know you are O.K.!! :D

interurban

Thanks for the update Matt, Hope all goes well;)
And your layout will allways be there for you. and so will we.:D