I'm back, new house, new train room too

iis612

As some of you may recall, I had found a large quantity of mold in my old place. My wife and I had deliberated on cleaning it up or getting it sold.
We opted to sell it.
I now have a home that is less than 4 years old, and a train room that is almost 3 times larger than the previous house.
I can't wait to get to work on my layout.

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
wow,nice to here you got a new home.and even better to have a GIANT train room.are you still going with the same theme of the old layout? i cant wait to help.good luck.--josh

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
sorry to hear about the old house but hey, sounds like you got a bigger house now with a WAY bigger room for trains!!!!!

keep us posted on the progress :mrgreen: :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Glad it worked out for you... :) I know how bad "moving" is :( and under your circumstances - it must have been bad :( :(

Glad you found a new home :D

iis612

Thanks all. It is good to be done with it.
Bigsteel, I am going to be modeling a prototype I am m more familiar with. I worked for CSX in the 90's on the Saginaw sub, so that is what I am going for. Obviously not the entire sub just between Saginaw, MI and Flint, MI. Given the age of the sub and most of the yard structures, I should be able to get away with running the occasional steam train.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Congrats on the new house and the large spce for the layout! Now the fun starts! :)
Ralph