Im baaaaack!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nothing, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

hey all! thanks to the efforts of ekuth and Elliott i am back!
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Hallelujah, it worked! :mrgreen:

Thanks for all your patience, Trent; and welcome back. It's good to see you again, and I look forward to seeing your stuff on display! :wave:

Again, thanks for your patience while I straightened out the issues and a big kudos to Elliot as well.

'Dats why I love my mods. You guys are the best! :thumb:
  3. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Welcome Home!
  4. bulldogowner

bulldogowner Destroyer of Spam Moderator

Welcome back!
  5. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

And you got your posts back as well.

SEBRET Member

Awesome, Good to have ya back.
  7. doctormaxart

doctormaxart New Member

Hi trent, its not bad been back in the place I found all that time ago and got me thinking what a great hobby this is. alright the old account is gone not for any other reason but as you know the laptop went berserk and lost the old email so could not just go looking for the old password. I bought the AK47 for my christmas present but we all knew that I be buying that sooner or later ;)
  8. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

It is so good to see you here Trent. Thanks for your return. See ya' around on the boards my friend! :mrgreen::thumb:
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks everyone:)

doctormax i hope you will show me when its done. havnt really seen any of my guns built outside of mousemuffins.
  10. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

hey man, nice to see ya. How's the site going?
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

Hi CK! thanks!:) slow havnt had much time to update my site.
  12. doctormaxart

doctormaxart New Member

sure I be doing a build thread on the Ak47 when I get underway should be early Feb. I reckon even I should have the Ah.64 apache of mareks done by that time do I seem to be lucky to get two parts fitted a day? and the thing i got of not using wire is not helping at all.. p;)