I'm baaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by spitfire, Dec 3, 2003.

1. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Yes, after a very hectic month I am finally finished teaching for this semester and will now have time to get back to the forum and the chatroom. Wow! It feels like a lot longer than that!

Anyway, it's great to see you all again!

2. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Great to have you back, Val! You were certainly missed!

I also know this means you are starting your module! I can tell you I am all anxious inside! There's much anticipation on this side of the border! :D
  3. interurban

interurban Active Member

:D :D :D No more marking papers Val??? till next year:)
    Bet you are right glad about that!!!
    Welcome back , look forward to some great post`s AND n gauge modeling:thumb:
  4. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

Welcome back Val, hope to see you in the chat room again. BTW, how is that Malt Plant coming?:wave:
  5. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

a big welcome back Val :wave:
  6. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Hey Val..:wave: ...I'm just back to model RR'ing from summer fun and wondered where you were! :D

Congrats on the conclusion of school!!
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Welcome Val, where are the progress pics?????????? :p :rolleyes: :D
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Glad to see your back to working on the important stuff Val!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
  9. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks everyone - I really missed you guys!!!! Especially the teasing about progress and Malt Plants!

:p Val
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Hi Val and welcome back from me too.

Take a look at Robins Courthouse. It is a doozy.
  11. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Val .....glad you are back........wheres the Pics?
  12. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

13. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Val, first week of December and school's over? :eek: :eek: :eek:
    We had a prof that held classes up to the very last day they were open (like Dec. 23) and gave an assignment that was due on the first day back. :rolleyes: Lots of kids from up north never heard about it.
  14. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Wow Val are these folks giving you a hard time!:eek:
    It will be a while before you can show us some progress but please don't keep us waiting too long.
  15. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Hi Val, fine to have you back among the active crowd! :wave:

As it seems, schools are VERY different worldwide. In Switzerland the school year started in August, and at the moment I am in the thicket of making and correcting tests, so I have less time to visit the gauge. (However, now and then I sneek away an hour or two to keep contact with the gang. :D)

I also wonder how your layout projects are developing - looking forward for some more of your excellent modeling!

16. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

Glad you're back. I was wondering why I hadn't "heard" much from you on the different forums. :D