I'm baaaaaack!

spitfire

Yes, after a very hectic month I am finally finished teaching for this semester and will now have time to get back to the forum and the chatroom. Wow! It feels like a lot longer than that!

Anyway, it's great to see you all again!

cheers
Val

Arlaghan

Great to have you back, Val! You were certainly missed!

I also know this means you are starting your module! I can tell you I am all anxious inside! There's much anticipation on this side of the border! :D

interurban

:D :D :D No more marking papers Val??? till next year:)
Bet you are right glad about that!!!
Welcome back , look forward to some great post`s AND n gauge modeling:thumb:

aartwmich

Hey Val..:wave: ...I'm just back to model RR'ing from summer fun and wondered where you were! :D

Congrats on the conclusion of school!!

spitfire

Thanks everyone - I really missed you guys!!!! Especially the teasing about progress and Malt Plants!

:p Val

Pooh Bah
Skule

Val, first week of December and school's over? :eek: :eek: :eek:
We had a prof that held classes up to the very last day they were open (like Dec. 23) and gave an assignment that was due on the first day back. :rolleyes: Lots of kids from up north never heard about it.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Wow Val are these folks giving you a hard time!:eek:
It will be a while before you can show us some progress but please don't keep us waiting too long.

RailRon

Hi Val, fine to have you back among the active crowd! :wave:

As it seems, schools are VERY different worldwide. In Switzerland the school year started in August, and at the moment I am in the thicket of making and correcting tests, so I have less time to visit the gauge. (However, now and then I sneek away an hour or two to keep contact with the gang. :D)

I also wonder how your layout projects are developing - looking forward for some more of your excellent modeling!

Ron