I'm Baaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Harpo, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Harpo

Harpo Member

:wave: :D :thumb:
    Greetings to all!
    We've relocated to Raleigh! What a fantastic lovely place to be! I am so truly incredibly impressed, and, in a word, blessed. Still unpacking boxes, waiting for the last shipment of household goods, waiting for new furniture to arrive, trying to figure out what I'm going to do with an entire 13x14 room for RR stuff. It's wonderful. Never had this much room to play in for my whole life. Best news of all, no chemo for at least a month or two, and maybe not at all, or at least reduced. The bone marrow tests are coming back looking really good, with a marrow transplant now a very excellent possibility. New oncologists, NCU hospital is one of the best in the country, things are looking really good, and I'm feeling pretty feisty. Ready to start laying some new right of way. Now, once I figure out how to get my RoadRunner e-mail up and running, I'll be able to seriously get back on line! Many, many, thanks for all your good wishes and prayers!

2. interurban

interurban Active Member

That is great

Glad things are looking better for you.:thumb:
  3. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Good For You!!!
  4. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great Stuff!!!! Welcome Back!!! :D :D :D
  6. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Good news...!!! And there's nothing that helps getting back on your feet as a hobby like ours. Keeps the mind and body working together! Good luck & let us know how you come along with your new "Play room".

Gus (LC&P).
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Welcome Back.:wave: :wave: :wave:
  8. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

Exactly! May everthing turn out great!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  9. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Yay For Harpo!!!!! :) ;) :D !
  10. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Excellent news Harpo! Glad to hear it and glad to you have back. Keep us up to date!
  11. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

It is great to hear such good news from you, Harpo! Welcome back on these pages! :thumb: