Ilumination

Xaniel

Today I remembered to change the ilumintaion on my layout. This is what i achieved.

what d you guys think?

Attachments

• stellos.jpg
    stellos.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 218

jkristia

Looks lige you have plenty of light now.
Is that your future car you have on the wall behind your layout ;)

Go Ferrari!!!.

Jesper

Xaniel

I would be happy with the 360 Modena, or the F355...

Here's what light done to my layout. Pretty cool!

Attachments

• imagem 009.jpg
    imagem 009.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 208

swissjohn

That's beautiful Luis Daniel !!!
Forget "case modding" and come back to model railroading.....your layout needs you :D :D :D
John.

Xaniel

Hi there John!!! How are you big friend.

My layout is waiting for trees. Already ordered some trees, since I can't make some...

60 trees are arriving any day...

jkristia

maybe you can buy a '360 Modena' in scale 1:160 and put on your layout :)

>>60 trees are arriving any day
So you will get busy again, enjoy

Jesper

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Louis,
That looks real good my friend, I also like the small structure in the second photo, Hmmm wonder where that came from.:D

Shamus
waver.gif

RailRon

Hello Luis Daniel,

beautiful small layout - another example which shows that it is not the size which is important! And the lighting tops it off! No hard shadows - soft and even light.

This way you should be able to make beautiful trainwatcher-photos. We are waiting for them! :D

Ron

Xaniel

shamus, I think we both know the answer to that question... LOLOLOL :D :D :D :D

railron, those photos will come up when I can get a decent camera... I'm anxious to get a macro from a scene I created with plasti people... :)

aartwmich, the back drop was made using Gavin Millers wonderfull technique for backdrops.

I would like to post here the direct link to that, but I can't find it...

Thank you guys for your coments. It really good to see our work to be congratulated overseas. Thanks again.

aartwmich

Andrew..thanks for the link. I have seen Gavins tutorial and have tried the technique, the first and only thing I have used my new airbrush for. (I GOTTA retire so I have more time to DO all these neat things!!)

Luis..your backdrop is gorgeous, excellent execution of Gavins technique!

kf4jqd

Lighting

I wished I had better lighting. I am in the basement. With the ceiling, one work shoppe light, and even a fish tank light. Still not enough! In our new house, I am going to use track lighting.

Andy