IHC 4-8-2 breakdown sheet?

trainrobber

Jan 21, 2003
Tucson, Arizona
Visit site
Is there anyone out there who has a breakdown sheet for an IHC 4-8-2 mountain, Union Pacific with a vanderbuilt tender and flat boiler cover (it has the bell on the very top, and the light on the bottom). I purchased one from a local hobby shop brand new but the kit was lacking the small detail parts bag that comes with all their kits. Unfortunately IHC has been unable to help being that they do not have this loco in stock? :confused: :confused: I've got a few of the mountain locos but IHC has several "detail bags" depending on the roadname. If any one has this engine and could either fax (520-298-1647) or e-mail (thephouka@msn.com) the breakdown/instruction sheet I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks Sean

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Hi Sean, and welcome to our little home called The Gauge. :)

Nup. I don't have one, but you never know who might. :)

Check back regularly, say HI, and feel free to ask anything else you may want or need to know. :)

dmb3006

May 22, 2002
central new york
Visit site
IHC 4-8-2

I just got one LV with a coal tender,Ill ask my wife to fax it to you from her job tomorrow.This is the engine I would like to make over to something like a NYC L1d Mohawk with a Elesco feed water heater over the smoke box.Mine is a very good runner.:cool:

trainrobber

Jan 21, 2003
Tucson, Arizona
Visit site
David, thanks for sending the breakdown sheet (your wife also). Unfortunately I have this one already. The sheet I'm looking for goes with M600's model #'s. I appreciate the fax just the same, did that Bowser site work out for you?