If you can help?

Why me

Hi guys im asking on behalf of my son Alvaro if a few more of you guys would just sign his guest book on his website as he now has 45 other kids looking once a month and coming to our home it be real nice if you could as he likes to look you guys up and tell his pals what you model where you come from ect but be real nice if you could just spare a few mins for him i know you get a big reward along the way smwhere on behalf my son ty.mike

New Page 1

Why me

Thankyou my son is very pleased he can now look you up on here find out a bit more about your like ect and tell and show his pals once again ty.mike

Gil Finn

I looked at the gallery after I posted a message and the url to some of my pics.

Yours is so good I am embarrased:neutral:

It is all well done and I wish you all great fun and good luck.

It was a pleasure to sign the book.

Gil Finn

Why me

Many thanks guys for adding you names to guest book my son is thrilled to bits that he can now talk about some more nice guys to his pals will get the atlas out show them all where in the world you come from job lot so beware your ears might be burning real soon my son talking about lol .mike

Why me

Hi Rob many thanks my son just loves to look and gets a real kick of all the new guest in his book it stops him from going out with the local kids aswell and my lady and i know where he is ty all so very much.mike

RobertInOntario

Hi Rob many thanks my son just loves to look and gets a real kick of all the new guest in his book it stops him from going out with the local kids aswell and my lady and i know where he is ty all so very much.mike

You, and Alvaro, are welcome, Mike! I plan to go back and have a more leisurely look around his site later as I only looked through it at work today.

BTW, as you may recall, I'm a fellow British model railway enthusiast. My main layout focus is British. I often run it as an S&DJR layout, but I also have a lot of LMS and some LNER stock that I like to run as well.

Cheers, Rob

RobertInOntario

You, and Alvaro, are welcome, Mike! I plan to go back and have a more leisurely look around his site later as I only looked through it at work today.

BTW, as you may recall, I'm a fellow British model railway enthusiast. My main layout focus is British. I often run it as an S&DJR layout, but I also have a lot of LMS and some LNER stock that I like to run as well.

Cheers, Rob