ID me...

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by NOBI, Jul 25, 2007.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

Remember this game? just tell me what model is? just for fun with my next design...

2. Richard

Richard Member

Messerschmitt Bf109T designed for the Graf Zeppelin carrier
  3. cbg

cbg Member

Certainly a "T" variant, but which one (T-1, 2, 3, etc.)?

Also found this pic online. I notice the arrester hook is either missing or retracted (?).

4. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

It's will be either protype Bf-109 T-0 or one of seven serial production machines Bf 109 T-1. T-2 version did not have arrestor hook.
  5. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Ahh yes...Me-109T...look like my subject is easy this time...better to see some progress... :) all line is prepare in Rhino

6. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i going to send u cash on airmail for it
  7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

All surface is create...wait to draw panelline and marking...looking good now :)

8. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Update progress... panelline and marking is done

9. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

unfold...unfold...unfold... coloring and testbuild left

10. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Wow, great! I just love the 109, it's surely the second most beautiful fighter of WWII! (--First goes to Spitfire--)
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Thank for all kind word guy...I just do the best as I can.

Instruction is done, I enlarge scale into 1/32 because some parts are too small to build in 1/48 scale. picture below :)

12. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Hmmm...dunno if I am in agreement there, but then beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I find the Whirlwind to be one of the prettiest, along with the Lightning, and the Me-262 Schwalbe.
  13. catalin

catalin Member

my god... how good models.... don't you have a page with some tutorials? how did you learn? i can't realise anything with rhino... but i'm mad, because the program is so friendly... :(