IAR on Rhino page

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by shrike, Jun 14, 2007.

1. shrike

shrike Guest

IAR 14 on Rhino page

In the hobby gallery section of the Rhinoceros website there is a neat little Romanian fighter. The shading makes it look like a paper kit.
    I know I'd buy one<G>
    .[​IMG] View attachment 12463
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Looks very nice but the site seems to have problems. :cry:

Which model is?
  3. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

IAR 14 was a fighter that the Rumanians developed in the end of the decade of 20 used motor Lorraine Dietrich 12E liquid cooler (I Already saw personally that motor in Brazil in MUSAL Museu of the Brazilian Air force, he equipped many French airplanes that the old army aviation (Aviação do Exército) operated among them Wibault 72 and Potez 25). And an interesting subject why is a singular airplane that it was built in small amounts (it is comparable with it Avia BH-3 and with Boeing P-26)...
  4. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Got Permission?

Contact the author and get permission, and a copy of the model and texture in 3DS format (not MAX) and I'll add it to my list. It would be in number 3 position, which puts it a year or more away - I don't get a lot of spare time.
    I would make the model available for free (mention that to the original designer).

If somebody else wants to do it first that's fine by me too. I'm only volunteering because it looks like it would be a very cool model.