IAI Kfir in 1:200

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by cafe, Jan 22, 2013.

1. cafe

cafe Member

I built these 2 in 2011.

Kfir C1 (early version without canards/dogtooth)

Kfir TC2

Here are the almost finalised versions. I redesigned the nose of the 2-seater so I need to test it first.

Edit: looking at these roundels, I find them a bit too big...
  2. shika

shika Member

Wow. very beautiful.

Great job, Cafe. ^ ^
  3. cafe

cafe Member

Thank you!
  4. hercru9

hercru9 New Member

Neat jets! Where'd you get them from?wall1
  5. hercru9

hercru9 New Member

Anymore in your collection? wall1
  6. cafe

cafe Member

7. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Great designs and fine builds of some great aircraft - Congrats on a job well done :thumb:
  8. cafe

cafe Member

Thank you Peter!
  9. nathanmagus

nathanmagus Illusionist

Interesting model. When I get access to the download section (I haven't made 10 posts yet) I'll get me a copy and enlarge the images using a certain popular image enlargement app (the name of which would be risqué and I wouldn't risk mentioning its name in here; I'm new here you know) and build a full-scale (maybe not flying) model of this jet fighter.

Once again, it's a cool model!
  10. cafe

cafe Member

Well, the Cheetah D (and E) would be the easiest to make. Just add some bits to the vertical fin and raid the Kfir and Mirage 5 COAM parts bin for the rest. Well, the two seater would also need a new ventral er... fin/fuel tank thingy with a redesigned rear part.

The Cheetah C would require more work : new IFR probe, new canards, lengthened front fuselage, new radar nose that could maybe be reused on the Kfir C10/CE... The oy specific part already done is the frameless windshield.