I won!!!

spitfire

I'm not sure how excited I'm entitled to be since I believe mine was the only entry in its category :)D ) but I won the Best Kit-Bashed Structure award today and, aw what the heck, I'm totally THRILLED!!!!

Attachments

• kitbash.jpg
    kitbash.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 261

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in reference to the amount of competition. May I offer the simular circumstance. My Antique Car was in a "rainy day" show, there were only a few other cars in my class. I took First! :) If somebody else (Judges) didnt think YOU deserved the ribbon.. You wouldn't have gotten it!!!

F A N T A S T I C!!!!!!!!!!!!! W O N D E R F U L !!!!!!!!!

And YES you should be excited! :)

See ya in the Chat Tonight!

Attachments

• cheers.gif
    cheers.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 249

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Nice work Val! Congratulations on the win...!

I especially like the tree... and the rooftop skylight... and the car... and the mailbox... ;)

Andrew

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Val,
So There! Your fellow gauge members haven't been praising your work out of political correctness! You really do award winning work!!
Recognition feels sooo good! Congratulations!
Pete

Sir_Prize

GO VAL!!! GO VAL!!!

IT'S Yourrr... Bir..thday...ummm ... building?! YA!
IT'S YOUR BUILDING!!! IT'S YOUR BUILDING!!!

;) ;) :D :D

Here's some more hearty congrats from South of the border! Nice job!!!:cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

(No...not that border; the OTHER one!;) )

Gary Pfeil

Congratulations Val! No surprise to us here, we already knew your work was awesome. Wish I could be at your BBQ to congratulate you in person. Have a drink for me!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Way ta go Val.... I just wish we could all be there to see it. Oh, while we're there, we would feel obligated to partake and judge the BBQ as well :D

Don

Blake

Told you so! (I'm doing the famous "told you so" dance). I am totally unshocked. I expected you would win something. Now write some articles for MR or RMC (like I should talk). Congrats Val, you deserve it.

Drew1125

Yaaa-Hooo

That's great Val!:cool: :cool: :cool:
Of course we here already know of your considerable talents, & now your really getting to show them off!
Congrats! And we;ll all meet in the club car later...the first round is on me!:D :D :D

spitfire

Thanks a lot everyone! With all your great support and encouragement I found the nerve to enter the contest. Now with all your congratulations I feel like I am doubly a winner, so thanks again!!!

cheers
Val

Clerk

Haay Val. Nice going. congrats ol gal, er i mean young gal.

I sure wish I could be at your barbaque. (spell) but Alas, I am way too far away to make it. and besides I am having surgery on the 28th.