I was ill, but now am much better

mcusanelli

Zathros,
Great to hear you're feeling better! My best wishes to you for continued improvement and good health :)
Mike

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This thread has humbled me. I am choking up,.....nah......not at all! It's great to be back and I expected no less support because you guys rule, this forum rules, and we all have created a great place. Thank You, from the bottom of my Heart (not all the way down), right from the middle! As far as the bondo remark, there is no prof that bond af, there is no proof that Bond, there is no proof tha..........................maybe I will do all steel repairs!! In actuality, I seldome use filler. I shape the metal, Tig or Mig, then fair with sanding and primer. I do all metal repairs when it comes to cars. I only fiberglass on boats, but I don't do them anymore. The water in Long Island Sound just stinks too much!

I love you guys, I got a lot of P.M.'s and emails, an amazing amount of support. That cannot be faked, and in truth, I am humbled. :)

Mark Crowel

User of old school drafting tools; no CAD.
I'm belated in replying to this; I've been away for a while. John, I thank God for the success of your operation, and I pray for your continued and full recovery. Sincere best wishes. You have always been an encouragement to everyone who has communicated with you here on Zealot.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I was surprised to see this thread pop up. Things are going really well. This new forum we are getting is going to take a lot of stress off , and wait till you see the options available. Tinkering with this dinosaur software was enough to drive anyone crazy. Crowdgather, seeing our enthusiasm and what wee(all inclusive) have done with the forum, has rewarded us with by giving us one of the most modern platforms available, and a new C.G. Admin, Enzo Ten, to go with it. So I thank you, from the bottom on my hear. You guys make this forum a pleasure to run. Does anyone else noticed that there are never fights on this forum? Not even snide remarks? You cannot Moderate, or Administrate something like that into being, that is you guys, you RULE! Other forums are jealous of us, and they should be. All I can say in that regardis, HAHAHaHaHaHaha!!:ARSE:

McGee

Cory
Does anyone else noticed that there are never fights on this forum? Not even snide remarks? You cannot Moderate, or Administrate something like that into being, that is you guys, you RULE! Other forums are jealous of us, and they should be. All I can say in that regardis, HAHAHaHaHaHaha!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This forum is the calmest coolest and most respectful site that I have ever seen (as of late), and it is because of ALL OF YOU, THE MEMBERS!!!
Granted, the new platform will make the site run better (technically), and there will be many really cool features to have fun with, but what really makes a forum GREAT or not are the members. ALL of you are the GREATEST members that a forum can have.

I have always believed that this is a place where like minded people come together to share ideas, thoughts, information, tips & techniques to help promote this wonderful hobby, as well as help those who are new to the hobby as a whole.
The GREAT this is, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAVE PROVEN SUCH!!!
THANK YOU ALL for making Zealot the forum that it is!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I second RB's comment. This is a wonderful place and I am glad that I have become a member of it. I have met many wonderful people here which I do not want to miss. The creativity, skill and enthusiasm assembled here is absolutely incredible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the transfer of the forum and am looking forward to the new look and the new features. Take care and stay OK!

RF :wave: