I was caught !

Nomad

My wife caught me using one of her craft paint pens to draw the track center line on my tables. She theartened to turn my 2-6-6-2 into a flowerpot:cry:. I will never do that again !

Loren

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Well that's not as bad as using the kitchen blender to grind up ground foam! :)
(NO, I didn't do that!)
Ralph

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
i use my wifes nail files for all sorts a projects,next time just be a little more quite and do the "puppy dog" face and youll get out of trouble! :thumb:--josh

Herc Driver

Never get between a woman and her craft pens...and don't play in traffic either...but I think the first one is more deadly.

How many have heard..."are you using my fabric scissors for your trains?" I might have heard that a few times followed by the sound of me quickly putting them away like a caught in the act 10 year old.

CCT70

I got caught this afternoon using one of Alicia's sewing needles to scrape a tiny bit of white paint on the reporting marks of a G Scale Covered Hopper I use for Demonstration purposes at work. I can't obviously print white decals so I used my vinyl cutter to cut a reporting mark stencil, applied it to the car, used white paint and a brush to dabble the paint on it and then used her hair drier to dry it really good before removing the vinyl stencil, but being as how the lettering was so small, the centers of the "R", "4" and "9" didn't come out as clean holes, so I looked around and feeling particularly lazy at the moment grabbed what was handy to fix it, a sewing needle she uses for needlepoint.

She came home and caught me red handed. 6 hours later, she's still POed.

Highlander1

Hi

I was using MRS Highlanders hair dryer to dry the PVA quicker as I laid the ballast. Left it under the table in the loft for a week. MRS Highlander not so happy when she found out where it was.:eek:ops:

Cheers J&D

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
I've taken my mother's tea strainer and she saw me using it on a project the otherday, I don't think she realised.

jasbourre

The back of my head still hurts after my wife saw me using "The carving knife" to cut my foam. "THE" meaning the good knife...

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
You really need to get your own stuff...! ;) :D

But in a pinch, remember that "it is easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission". sign1

I have managed to acquire scissors, a hair dryer, pins, needles, and thread, nail files, brushes, and so on. My secret... simply buy her a better one... hamr :rolleyes:

Andrew

Torpedo

MasonJar said:
I have managed to acquire scissors, a hair dryer, pins, needles, and thread, nail files, brushes, and so on. My secret... simply buy her a better one... hamr :rolleyes:

Andrew
Now that is just plain silly. Why not just buy the new stuff for yourself in the first place?

Oh, wait. I'm married; I should know better. :eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:

Never mind... . . .

oldtanker

Boy you guys need help! I just ingnore her....after all, I bring in 100% of the money.....heck she even cleans the fish when I go fishing....its all in the TRAINingsign1

Rick

oldtanker

She is expensive:cry: .....not really:D .....but she does get to spend her fair share and I am doing a home renovation to keep her happy too....sign1

Go ahead....talk to her....I retired 2 years ago at 49, and I'm making enough in retirement that she doesn't have to work.....she knows she has a good thing going here:thumb: .

Rick

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
oldtanker said:
She is expensive:cry: .....not really:D .....but she does get to spend her fair share and I am doing a home renovation to keep her happy too....sign1

Go ahead....talk to her....I retired 2 years ago at 49, and I'm making enough in retirement that she doesn't have to work.....she knows she has a good thing going here:thumb: .

Rick
Dang..... I'd love to retire at 49.
Well, really I'd like to retire at 40.
But I'd settle for 49. ;)

Well me and my wife shair stuff all the time. she has a hobbie as well. So if i am missing something i go to her and if she is missing something she comes to me. I love my wife she is great. And never says a word about how much train stuff i buy.