i want to make a car with Hydraulics. please help

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by minitrucker, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

Can anyone give me some advise on how to set my car up with the 4 servos?? I need pics, not a description. The car Im using for now will be a tamiya ta02. A website or pics would be great!
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hey ive been looking on yahoo for awhile now and havent found anything. I remeber my LHS tellingme of a rc video and 1 part of it had a rc car with hydros, I wish I could have saw it! If you find any post the site on here, it will be interesting!
  3. redheat

redheat Member

Are you sure it was hydrolics and not servos that they used to make the car go up and down, RED
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ya htey might have used them kinda like an actuater but a rod on the servo horn.
  5. redheat

redheat Member

there you go case closed, RED
  6. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

case closed? what the #@$% are you talking about? I need to know how to set up my car to do that using servos. any links at all would be great
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

do you want to be able to do them all seperatly or just have them all do it at the same time?
  8. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

seperatly so I can hit all sides and 3 wheel and everything else. I do have a 4 channel remote for the system and Im going to have another 2 channel remote to drive it or if I can find a cheap 6 channel Ill use that instead
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

you need at least 6 channels. i would suggest getting a plane systeme. every servo needs its own channel.they will need to be hi torqu servos to push down on the a arms.
  10. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

I know this but what I need to know is how to mount them on my car and still be able to mount a body
  11. monsterrcbuilder04

i would need to see a pic of the car.close up near the shock towers.like a front end view and a rear end view
  12. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

heres some pics of the car

[file]Mvc-009s.jpg,3320,,0[/file]

[file]Mvc-008s.jpg,3320,,0[/file]

[file]Mvc-007s.jpg,3320,,0[/file]
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

man that is going to be so tight
  14. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

yep but it will work. I have seen one using this chassis before but I dont remember how the servos were mounted
  15. redheat

redheat Member

Send a pic when you get it done, never seen a car like what your describing, should be interesting, RED
  16. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

back to what red was sayin I belive it was mini hydros, not servos
  17. redheat

redheat Member

Servos not hydros but close enough , so did you get your atomic dialed in? RED
  18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya sorry lol, ya I think the atomic is running pretty good now thanks for all your help!
  19. TCrox

TCrox Member

Man.. I've wanted to do this since before I bought my first RC car, just never thought it could be done. If anyone does find a way to get it done, a website or what have you, please post it!! That would be the best#@$% thing on this planet, 3 wheel motion around the office... LOL my boss would love me!
  20. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

DUDE! This is going to be sick when its done!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.