I want to get better at offroad racing

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by bbdentman, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbdentman

bbdentman New Member

I am building a back yard track 105 by 42 to practice on. what I want to do is make it as hard it can be to drive, so I can get better at offroad racing. any idea's on jumps turns or whatever I need to do.
  2. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

have a few jumps leading into tight hairpin turns so you have to land right on the landng jump so you don't overshoot the turn also have some chalanging whoops sections
  3. trxtalon

trxtalon Member

i race on a motocross track
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

the way you get good at it is to practice strictly on the track you will be racing on.
  5. mp-6xracer

mp-6xracer New Member

Practicing on your own track is a great idea because it will give you an oportunity to practice every day, but if you race against others at another track and have a race coming up, make sure you go there at least a week or ideally two weeks before the race so you can get used to the track you are going to be racing on. Another thing to keep in mind is when you change your cars setup to the conditions at the track, make sure you dont do all the changes together, do them one at a time that way you will know what you what you did that is affecting your cars preformance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.