I want more information on dthe Dargonfly G58, RC Flying Boat. Does any1 know more?

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by boxeschesser, Apr 14, 2007.

  1. boxeschesser

    boxeschesser New Member

    It is also known as Hydro-Foam or Hydro GliderBasically it is an RC-Boat with a brushless motor, the boat is so light that it can lift of the water or ground and fly.
  2. Stacey

    Stacey New Member

    I assume you mean the Dragonfly G58...The Dragonfly G58 is a unqiue machine that can run on land, water and fly. It is capable of aerobatics and inverted flight. All Dragonfly G58s vary in quality and capability, so be careful which one you choose. Dragonfly G58s have been tryed and tested over and over, and have come out on top everytime. --Stacey

Share This Page