i need your input

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by 69stang, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 69stang

69stang Guest

i want to have a list of things that u want to see done by an rc car or truck that doesent involve my $1000 b-max ingulfed in flames well 100 percent on fire anyways post stuph up and i will get back to you k thanks :)
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Do you do crack or something?!? Your really hyper, and want to put all your RC's money at risk for stupid stuff... cause i would list stuff like:

* Go 80MPH Into a cement wall.
    *Make a basket with the car going threw the hoop
    * Drive down a major highway doing 20
    * Try and jump a river

Just dont put your truck at risk and just race it and have fun. Destroying things may look fun, but in reality, unless your a milionare, it sucks...
  3. 69stang

69stang Guest

hm that river thing sounds cool i might try that one and i said that i DONT want to total my truck! but i meant like crazy jumps an stuph. im working on a way to do a firey burnout so that will be kinda cool il see
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

lol... accually you just said you dont want it in flames. But check out Slapmafro.com and Trilordy.com They do some firey and stupid stuff...
  5. 69stang

69stang Guest

6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Not bad... but check out FireonmyBRAIN from Trilordy.com or Peace_outside is a pertty good one.
  7. 69stang

69stang Guest

u just might get your river wish
  8. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol... and just to insure carnage, i want to see it with electric! that way you mess up its buy buy car, or you'll over jump and roll it like 80 times...
  9. 69stang

69stang Guest

i know i was gona use elctric anyways the its more like a realy big stream but its like 4 feet deep and 20 feet long its next to a market basket
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.