I NEED rolling stock

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by I_LuV_AliyA, Jan 10, 2005.

1. I_LuV_AliyA

I_LuV_AliyA Member

I am willing to pay for rolling stock. i need it desperatly and i woudl liek alot of it.
    Quantaty is what i am lookign for mostly, but it needs to be in working condition.

If you have any rolling stock you would liek to sell me:

2. jetrock

jetrock Member

Do they not sell rolling stock at your local hobby shop?

Is there particular rolling stock you are looking for, or will any old car do?
  3. I_LuV_AliyA

I_LuV_AliyA Member

well they have a very limited selection and the ones they do have dont really come to my taste.
  4. XavierJ123

XavierJ123 Member

What are your taste?
  5. theBear

theBear Member

Try ebay .... flea markets .... and online stores ....
  6. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

These 2 statements seem to be kind of contradictory. :confused: ...but......If you just want quantity, try the bargain bins at local train shows. If you're looking for specific roads and/or eras at bargain prices, try eBay.

Good luck! :)

7. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

I get my best stuff at the flea markets. There is usually a pretty good variety of offerings....so, what are you looking for that would suit your tastes?
  8. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

For a list of hobby shops onling try Links Page . You should be able to find most anything you are looking for.
  9. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

You also might try posting in the want ads section here at the Gauge.

10. I_LuV_AliyA

I_LuV_AliyA Member

well the ones at my hobby shop are brand new and the paint is very plastic looking. im lookign for kind of like what you suggested bargain bins, or fleamarket stuff. they have alot of old stuff (easy to paint rust on) and for cheap!
  11. LIRR

LIRR Member

You can get rid of that plastic shine with a simple coat of "Testors dullcoat", It might not be John Pryke but its better looking then a plastic shine.
  12. jetrock

jetrock Member

Brand-new cars are just as easy to paint as old ones...