i need help

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by terrell1902, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrell1902

terrell1902 New Member

iwant to kown if the Nitro Ruster is a good truck to by. does it go fast out of the box. i want a rtr. can it go about 50 mph without me doing anything to it.And can i make it go faster. Or is the Savaga a better truck. I want someting that gos realy fast nitro 4wd or 2wd. But not over $350. I am geting something in about 3 weeks tell me some of the tips that you all know. i need a lot of help. how tow break in the engine. how do i stop it. thanks
  2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

break-in procedures are in the manual that comes with the truck, iv found that the easiest, safest, way to turn off an engine is to put ur shoe on the flywheel(under the car)and stop it. its easy to do because u dont have to take off the body and it stops the engine fast which is also good for it.
  3. If you are looking for a stadium truck go with the hpi nitro mt 2. If you want a monster truck don't go with the savage go with the mammoth by xtm much faster and bigger.
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

5. pike

pike Member

yes it goes 47 mph out of the box change the gears and it supposedly goes above 50 mph it's ok but it's pretty snakey a savage 25 would be better
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.