i need help with some motors

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by imfast, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imfast

imfast Member

witch motor is the best to you the chubby micro motor or the raider motor and witch one is the fastes thx for hlp
  2. imfast

imfast Member

nobody is here or something
  3. imfast

imfast Member

anybody help plz
  4. Vicissitude

Vicissitude New Member

evidently nobody knows incluting me. sorry.
  5. I don't know to much about the motors but when I want to research things, I usually go to towerhobbies.com google or ebay. On ebay just search for the item and see if any auctions have posted specs on them. It may sound kinda funny but it works!
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

just search the internet or go to the companies web page if they have one. it should list all products and specs
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

not enough people in here are into micro RC to help .sorry
  8. Ya, micros are starting to really catch on though. At my track there are already 3 heats of micros and there is atleast 1 new person that shows up every week that is interested in them.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

yeah thats all pretty new
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i like micros but i dont know much about them+
  11. brushless

brushless New Member

you can buy a small brushless motor for 140 bucks tolal and should be plenty fast.
  12. brushless

brushless New Member

http://www.castlerc.com/ here is the link to the motors for ur mini t
    prices are 140-160 with motor and esc together, you should get speeds well over 30 mph easily longer runtimes, all you have to do for maitnance is lube the bearing once a month if that
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

My mini t with ball bearing upgrade, home made packs and a baja motor I know for a fact that my mini t goes over 30!
  14. brushless

brushless New Member

inever said it did'nt, but idid'nt say it would go 30 or even how much over 30 iether i dont own a mini t all i know is if u put a brushless motor in it, it will be alot faster than brushed motors.
  15. brushless

brushless New Member

16. brushless

brushless New Member

OMG http://www.b-p-p.com/Mini-T.htm that vid is sick, that thing must be goin 50 it broke in half near the end of the vid its 16megs the first few min is #@$% the camera is on the car but after that its 3rd person view. oh yea ps "My mini t with ball bearing upgrade, home made packs and a baja motor I know for a fact that my mini t goes over 30!" ha iwanna see a vid of ur mini goin over 30 with that motor and gps or radar confirmed proof. it just looks like its goin over 30 cuase of how small it is. team orion themslefs say it only goes 21-25 mph with that motor
  17. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

k here is the thing on my road they are doing construction on 1 side so it is totaly open for me to run my mini t on and THE SPEED LIMIT IS 35 AND MY MINI T GOES AS FAST IF NOT FASTER THEN THE CARS. It will go slower if the dude is like goin 40-45 MPH!
  18. brushless

brushless New Member

prove it with a video, i have. words mean nothing if u cant prove it.
    it was proved on the field and on the dynos that brushless motors are more powerfull the speed record was set by a brushless motor 111 mph and that was awhile ago and i never said brushed motors are slow i just said brushless is faster, the new rc car action did a review on the novak system and they said it lived up to what it claimed. the novak system is the weakest brushless system on the market today, only 190 watts, my motor has 700 watts, and the prices of brushless motors are goin down while brushed are goin up 2 years ago the best motor u could buy was 50 bucks now 60. my bl motor was 148 now u can buy better bl motors for 115 that are faster and cheaper. Trinity must have alot of influence on this bourd since there the only compeny not making brushless motors. lrp and ready are goin come out with them. how many videos do i have to show you to prove to u that brushless is faster. i remember reading a story in rc car action they had a on road direct drive with a d5 and 2 battery packs and they said it went only 60 mph. go to www.rumrunnerhobbies.com and u will see a vid of a hpi pro 3 goin 50 with 6 cells on a brushless setup. and it will get about 8 min on 2400 pack and 10min + on 3300 and u never have to rebuild the motor and that specific motor hes has a lifetime warrenty.so again show me the proof. i have
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.