I need Help to find this model

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by fruiz, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Hi Janx, A Lensman/Galactic Patrol Striker would be cool. I like the designs in the movie.
  2. Janx

Janx Member

Nexus I did start to do one there is a thread somewhere, just put it on hold for a while have quite a few other things to do atm. I will get back to it.
  3. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Hey, just bumping this thread to find out if there was any more progress on the Alpha/Legioss models.
  4. Janx

Janx Member

Hi Paragon not atm from me, trying desperately to find the time to sort the firefox instructions and do rl stuff. Have remodelled part of the legios to add the changes suggested by G1 and retextured it to allow different modes to be built. Apart from that its simmering away in the background atm.
  5. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Well thats a shame. I figured I'd let you know however, that I'm currently building the fighter version you attached as a .pdo earlier. If you'd like pictures of the construction, or just when its done, let me know.
  6. Vrmithrax

Vrmithrax New Member

Very nice work on the Alpha, Janx... Looking forward to seeing how it ends up eventually.

I kind of fell into this looking for Alpha models, now I'm hooked. It's too bad the links over at Macross World are dead for the paper model Kin was working on, it was supposedly a fully transformable Alpha, would have been interesting to see how he handled the mechanics of it all.

Any idea if there are any Beta paper mods out there?
  7. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hello Paragon,

I posted a build thread of his Alpha here,

You can always post pics there.

8. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hello Vrmithrax,

1st off, Welcome to the forum :D

I tried to contact Kin but to no avail :( It's a shame for such an exciting project to fall off so close to completion.

His transforming Starscream was lookin good to :( Once agian, such a shame.

A Beta would be nice. Perhaps one will come about in the future.

Getter 1
  9. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Just posting some images of the Legioss/Alpha by Janx that I built: