I need Help to find this model

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by fruiz, Oct 31, 2007.

1. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hello to everybody :wave:

I'm new in this forum and i looking the model of Mospeada, the Legioss Alpha Fighter, i hope with your help at last found this model i looking so to long, and excuse me for my english, i know it's not very good.

I greetings to all, and i hope find this model with you help.

Fruiz :thumb:

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the forums! No idea about the model though - sorry :(
  3. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

4. Janx

Janx Member

I have designed a paper model of this fighter in H (blue form) in Pepakura PDO format not too sure how to attach it to this post will give it a go. There are no instructions so you may have to guess a lot.

I have only built one, a long time ago, so if you need any changes or can suggest any please do so.

Attached Files:

5. Janx

Janx Member

Basic Quick Parts Over View, found these images on an old backup CD so I planned to do instructions at some point in the past but as usual didn't finish.

Attached Files:

6. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

That is one SWEET model! Really great! Do you have plans to do any more?
  7. Janx

Janx Member

What did you have in mind? got quite a few done, one offs like the alpha.
    Could post them here or if I can find out how get them put in downloads section, but then I'd have to put instructions with them.:eek:
  8. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hello Janx,

I don't know if there's something wrong with my download or Pepakura viewer but some of the parts came out a bit scrambled?

Great design work by the way :D I hope to get a solution to the parts issue.

Getter 1
  9. Janx

Janx Member

I'll have a look now Getter see if I sort it, sorry for the delay.

Ahh the reason is thats the older model, I thought I had changed it to a different one.. ho humm.. The more upto date one has a prob with textures on the shoulders. Trying to sort it now.
  10. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

I'm looking forward to it :D

Mospadea has some of my all time favorite mecha designs.

Getter 1
  11. Janx

Janx Member

Back again, after a few hours mind numbing searching found the probs with the mesh and textures.

Attached is a simplified version of the model, no connecting tabs and still no instructions though :p

I've left the PDO format open so you can rearrange as required, theres a lot of text missing from the model, I used to put this on in pepakura so feel free to do so.

As i mentioned earlier I made this purely for myself in 2003 before I new that you guys existed and I thought I was all alone in the world :eek: Please give me some feed back on this model so hopefully I can improve it.

I am going to convert this one to vector format and work on it in Illustrator and insert Nobi style tabs and cross sections in the nose.

Attached Files:

12. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Outstanding Janx :D I'll be digging into this one with a quickness. So would there be a Beta in the future???

13. Janx

Janx Member

Did think about it at one point and got loads of reference for one. I'll see how this one goes, keen to find out how to improve the ones I have. I was making these in isolation so have not really improved my designs (layout etc) in all that time, making these for yourself you don't really have to.

I have done textures for the Jota and Zeta but not the heads...

Did you notice I snuck the gun in but forgot the textures :(
  14. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Form what I've seen of the parts so far it looks great. I'm wondering how hard it would be to re-build it as the other two modes....hmmmm.

Jota and Zeta, are you refering to the Invid mecha? I'm not too fimiliar with the actual Mospada terms having grown up with Robotech and all.

Speaking of Robotech, would a Hovertank and Bioroid be a possibility?

15. Janx

Janx Member

I have a basic Guardian (gerwalk) model as you can see there are a few collision issues that I have to sort. The Jota is the green version (I model) and the Zeta is the Red version (Z model). Will post images when I have the heads done.

Possiby should get the model moved to downloads and start a new thread. Who would I ask about that? (sorry off topic there)

Sorting out the textures on a Lensman/Galactic Patrol Striker-1 fighter atm though.

Attached Files:

16. Janx

Janx Member

Just had a bit of luck found all my old Truspace models and textures from 2000-2004 inc the Zeta and Iota on an old CD in the loft.
  17. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

That Guardian mode is great so far. I'm getting really excited for more. I'm glad you found us here, your work is amazing :D

Zeta and Jolta..........doahhh!!! I should have known that :p I should break out my RPG books and refresh my memory.

18. widget

widget Member

A Striker-1 !! FANTASTIC !! DO you know what one of those goes for in the "other media"? WAY out of my price range.
  19. Janx

Janx Member

Hi Widget, tbh no, I'm working off the Tomy kit I have in front of me (unmade). got the Brittanica in the loft/attic too. That may be an interesting one to do in card; hmmmm wonder how big though.....

Getter, I have spent most of the day messing about with textures on the Striker and 1H. Will try to complete it as a kit with Instructions too! will keep you posted. I have the Palladium books open as I type, got the robotech rpg books in the Loft, so much of my life before I got married is stored up there now, and ty for the kind words too.
  20. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hi people :wave:

I'm back to the forum, and i want say thancks!

Janx this model it's very nice, i looking this model for a long time,

and i found the model Uploaded for you, thanks again my friend.

this model it's coooool! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lima - Perú

PD: Sorry for my english