i need help please

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by imfast, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imfast

imfast Member

i just got a mini-t and a 6 cell battery pack for it...so i go and charge it then i went and drove it for a while then the motor stoped working it gets power to it but it wont turn plz help me thank you for advise..
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

how do you know it gets `power` to it?
  3. imfast

imfast Member

my dad put one of those power testing things on it and it is getting 7.0 volts to it
  4. that is exactly what happened to my 8.4v for my pede. you have a bad cell in the batt pack. i know its new but thats life or it was returned and put back on the shelf for sale.
  5. imfast

imfast Member

i got it fixed but now i need a new motor i was running it and then the motor got very hot and now i cant turn the shaft at all with my hands it sucks i have to get a better motor i guest...any suggestions on the motor for the mini-t with a 6 cell battery
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

sounds like your motor is shot.could be somthing in it like a pebble or somthing but most likly it is shot.comuntater propably pealed away from the shaft and is locking it up.
  7. imfast

imfast Member

yep its locked up for sure
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

get a new motor.i cant be much help with that.sorry.i have alot of experince with 1/10 scale. not much of the scale of your car.
  9. imfast

imfast Member

10. try to take the motor apart anyway and see if you can fix it yourself.
  11. imfast

imfast Member

all ready tried but it is locked up and i cant fix that i tried
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.