I need help getting pictures back off of here

who_dat73

Jan 18, 2005
Minnesota
I hope somone can help me I posted some pics here back in the old Gauge of me and the cab ride I got "up had a safty ride and I got the pics". My computer went down and I lost the orignals when I went back here to retrive the pictures they are all pixilated or whatever you might call it.. Is there any way to go back and get the pics from here and fix them so I can save them??
Thanks
Mike

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I hope somone can help me I posted some pics here back in the old Gauge of me and the cab ride I got "up had a safty ride and I got the pics". My computer went down and I lost the orignals when I went back here to retrive the pictures they are all pixilated or whatever you might call it.. Is there any way to go back and get the pics from here and fix them so I can save them??
Thanks
Mike
Post a link to these pictures and let me take a look at what you're talking about. They should only be pixilated if they were uploaded at a very low resolution.

One way to view all your pictures is to go to your "User CP" and in the left column, click on "Attachments". That will get you a list of every picture you have uploaded to the Gauge. Just click on the appropriate entry, and if it looks good, your browser should allow you to save the image back on your computer.

Good luck, I hope you can recover your pictures, but in any event, I'd like to see what you're talking about.