I Need Advice

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Sk8forlife108, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah man if u need any more help just ask
  2. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

ok thanx again for your help.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I belive towerhobbies shipped to people around the world dont they?
  4. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

My st-15 will arrive around this friday. I'll let you all know how it is.
  5. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

Quick question does anyone have any good sites where I can see pics and stuff of the Tower Hobbies ST-15???
  6. TCable

TCable Member

7. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

Thanx for the sites. I have another question for you guys though. Does anyone know if or where I can get a cold air intake system for the ST-15. I've seen ones for the rustler, t-maxx, and savage on ebay so I was just curious. If any of you have any info let me know, I appreciate everyones help so far! Thanx again to all of you.
  8. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

I got my ST-15 yesterday. I still have to fix a short in the servo wire. I haven't driven it yet but so far I like the truck. The only thing I didn't like was the plastic spur gear that thing is gonna strip so fast but I have a steel one from my Maximum MT so I'll see if that fits. I will probably break in the engine tonight. I still have to cut & paint the body but I don't need it yet. Well I'll keep you posted on how it is doing and how it performs.
  9. wee-man

wee-man New Member

Hi i was wondering if as many people can answer this question. Can u tell me what standard car is better, the inferno 7.5 or the T-Max. which is the more reliable and more powerful car. plz answer me as soon as possible thnx alot
  10. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

I'm not sure about the previous post. I did tell you guys that i'd tell you how my st-15 is and well, I "tried" starting it for like 3 hrs. yesterday and it wouldn't so I got kinda concerend so I looked over the engine and realized there was a leak in the gasket where the fuel line connects under the high speed needle, so I took off the needle and realized that there was a ding in the casing so I have no compression in the engine so I have to send it back....YAY!!!! lol not!
  11. pimp

pimp Active Member

inferno is better in relyability on brakeing a t maxx will break easy but u really cant compare the very best and most expensive and 1/8 to a t maxx for sure it is going to be better
  12. redheat

redheat Member

Get your money back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.