I need 5 victi...errr....volunteers for a test build/review

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by ARMORMAN, Jul 19, 2004.

ARMORMAN Guest

I have finally completed the assembly directions to go along with the redraw of Ninjatoes' Defiant that I did some months ago (10 pages of parts and 14 of directions - figures). The files are 1MB for the parts and 4.3MB for the directions (and that's all Illustrator art). The art is locked at this stage (because I want the reviews to be "out of the box" - once any changes that need to be made have been, I'll post an unlocked version).

So, here's the deal, I need 5 victim....err...volunteers to do a build utitlzing the directions and let me know if there needs to be any changes to either the model or the directions. I want the builds done and reviews back to me within 2 weeks, if possible, so email me ONLY if you can do it....this tape will self destruct in 10 seconds....Good luck, Jim...

Contact me at perry@crown.net this is gonna be a first-come first served deal.

>edit< Make sure that your email account will allow you to take the large file sizes (I HATE bouncebacks).

Bill :D
  2. tino

tino Member

Hi Bill,

I would like to help you but 2 weeks is to short time.

ARMORMAN Guest

The model only has 55 parts (approximately).

I don't mind if it takes a little bit longer, I just don't want to be waiting months....years....decades....eons....for people to get back to me.

I also based this on the fact that I built the original prototype WITHOUT directions in about a week working only a couple of hours a night, and I do not consider myself an expert paper modeller by any means.

....still a couple of slots left.... :wink:
  4. tino

tino Member

I don't understand what is your model?
    What is it?
  5. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi Tino

The Defiant is a Star Treck type space ship.

The model is wll worth a build if you have the e-mail download required

6. tino

tino Member

In that case I think that I can take the job.

ARMORMAN Guest

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who responded!

The victims....err...volunteers have been chosen and I hope to hear from them soon the good, band and the ugly (hmm...I think there's a movie in there...).

Again , my thanks to all who submitted!